It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hank is Ferocious. Hank is A panther.

My cat is the shit. Seriously. Why? Because I'm the shit, and therefore so is he. Actually he's so great because I'm scared, home alone, there are scary noises outside, and all of the fireflies are being creepy (On an other ordinary day they would be graciously welcomed with open arms. Today not so much) But hank is being cuddly and protective. I love him! Kitty kitty kitty <3

Alright. So I tried to write an intro to the first plot idea for "Waiting for A Push".
I decided to go with the plot that has to do with a boy in highschool wanting to join the peace core, and how he meets a girl. Jeez, why are these boys always meeting girls? ha, I read too much. ANyway.
Here's what I have. And to be honest. I hate it. Literally. Hate it. But I'll post it and you can decide for yourself if you like it or not. If you do I'll add more, if not. Well Then back to the old drawing board right? Right.

Intro number one: It burned in my pocket. The small piece of paper that I had torn off of the bulletin board at the community center. And it burned. I wasn't allergic to it. It was the fact that it was there. I knew where I was going.

Intro number two: I walked down the hallway towards the front door. The small folded up piece of paper in my pocket burned. It incinerated my pocket and singed the skin it touched. But I moved on. I was on a mission in enemy territory.
I passed my fathers study.I heard him shuffling through his papers and organizing his files. I crept by. I am the kid who stole the cookie from the cookie jar. I'd be damned if I got caught. And the burning. The pulsation of the folded piece of paper in my pocket was a beat that my feet kept on marching to. The notes pounded in a beat leading me to be engulfed in flames. To be truly reborn.
"Marco." I had been spotted. The enemy has caught notice of our infantry. Every bone in my body screamed retreat! Retreat! My heart raced, and the bass thumped in my chest. I swallowed my fear and faced the enemy.
"Yeah?" I held my voice strong. My eyes locked with his. I kept up the mask of my poker face. I didn't have a good hand, but I was going to play it like one.
As I peered into the large room that had been and always will be foreign territory to me.The dark cherry wood bookshelves whose space was wasted on thick volumes of laws and rights. The only rights this man cared about were the rights he had over your bank account once you signed for him as your lawyer. His leather chair was faced toward the wall, it was faced away from me. It creaked as it turned with a mask in the chair.
"Where do you think you are going tonight?" Always interrogating. Richard just never knew when work was done and when it was time to be a father.
"I'm just going to go hang out with some friends downtown." I held tightly to my words. I held tightly to his eyes with my own.
"I see. Well who are you going with? Are they on the pre-approved list?" Well played, Dick, well played.

I know where this would go. I just don't know if it's how I want to get there. You know? It's like here's a nice Ford fusion when in reality you want toyota prius.

No comments:

Post a Comment