It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Time is 11:37

Well here it goes.
Emotion: dejected, un-relate-able; Nothing.
I feel so absolutely ______. I can't even think of a word for it. If it helps, I don't even feel like blogging really.
Which is big, because I Love blogging.

I went to the Mall Of America today. I purchased brown (I'm really wondering about the color now that I've brought them home) courderoy shorts, a big loose t-shirt with a bicycle on it, a book about Coco Chanel ( <3 ) and
FIVE INCH HIGH FUCKIN' HEELS.




God these shoes are fricken AMAZING.
There's only one problem.
WHEN THE EFF DO I WEAR THESE BITCHES?
So I'm going to make it a goal of mine to wear them as much as possible.
There are a few reasons for this besides wanting to get my moneys worth of these beautiful shoes, which actually didnt' cost a lot, At all.
So there is a big dispute over whether or not wearing high heels is good or bad for you.
I say good.
and here's some backing information.
Wearing high-heeled sheos can improve your health and your sex life, according to Italian urologist, Dr. Maria Cerutto. In her study of 66 women who regularly wore shoes with two-inch heels, she found that balancing on heels helped tone and strengthen women's pelvic muscles, which can increase sexual satisfaction and provide support to the bladder, bowels, and uterus.Typically, the pelvic muscles become weaker with age and after childbirth. Though many women try to tone the muscles through exercise, Dr. Cerutto claims that her findings could let women cut out the Keigels and put on some new strappy heels instead.


Don't take this to be the Absolute truth, because let's be honest. Who's worn six inch stillettos and didn't complain of sore feet? When I meet her I'll throw out all of my flat bottoms and buy heels in 5 inch and higher. But no, this doctor is just saying that a modest heal (like a few inches) could actually help your health. Which I think is cool, but it doesn't help that I only have like three inch and higher... haha. Well I'll just be in better shape than everyone else. 


Oh there was so much that I wanted to blog about. I had so many note-to-self ideas, But they're gone now.


A note-to-self is like a thought that's already been given away.

No comments:

Post a Comment