It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I once had an online relationship with a man named Dman.

^^ true story.
I was like eight.
I don't know if that really counts then.


Excerpts. Excerpts.

"Marco." I turned from my thoughts towards Regis. "What's the big grin for?"
I was happy but I hadn't realized that I had a smile on my face, not a largely noticeable one anyway. 
"Rissa, that red head girl emailed me." I said.
"Coo bro'. Nudes?" The cocky smile on his face was annoying.
"No. Just an email." I was elated that she emailed me. Not even Regis's dumb comments could kill my buzz.
"So she's playing hard to get? Did she send you dirty dialogue? Is she home alone and feeling lonely? Is there a mapquest link to her hosue?" Some times Regis really just didn't know when too much was too much.
"Dude, seriously. She just had questions about 30 Days." 
"Yeah? I know you're all into 30 Days and shit but, I've never seen you smile like that over starving African kids." He sounded all joking, but he wanted to know what was in the email. "You really shouldn't smile about dying kids. That's sick." 
"you're so annoying, shut up!" I took a deep breath and smiled, "Well, I don't know. She asked for my number." I said sheepishly. 


Eh. I feel like its trying too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment