It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WHY IS ONE BOOB ALWAYS BIGGER?!?!

Dude. I've always wondered. Now I will let all of you know.

Alright so first google answer?.....
"I've noticed before that my left breast is bigger than my right, but it wasn't that much bigger so I didn't really think anything of it. It's just like one arm being a little longer than the other one right? until recently... maybe the last couple of weeks, or over the past 2 months, i've noticed that my left one just keeps getting bigger and the right one stays the same... and the left one hurts aloooot too... does anyone know why?" I think that She needs to go to the hospital, not Yahoo answers...


Second answer: It is usually on the side of which hand they use, that the breast is larger.
I will have to read about why. 
Some women have such a discrepancy in the sizes that they need plastic surgery to correct the problem.
In general, most women have some degree of asymmetry (difference) between their two breasts. This difference can be seen as a difference in, shape, size or nipple height on the breast itself. In some women the inframammary creases may also be at different heights with one breast lower than the other.

Third Answer: You pretty much have every thing larger than the other.Like your arms, one arm is always going to be a little longer, same goes with your legs, and how big your eyes are; one eye is always bigger.So it's just normal.


I'm glad that God was like, Morgan I'm going to make 

everything about you symmetrical Except while everything is

 pretty much the same size and symmetrical, he forgot to

 make everything proportional. 

THIS CHEST IS TOO SMALL GOD!

YOU CAN PAY FOR MY IMPLANTS. FIX YOUR MISTAKES.

Just kidding. I'm alright with what I was given. Though A few inches vertically wouldn't hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment