It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, July 4, 2011

They say that true love hurts, Well this could almost kill me.

Shall I recap today's events of my own personal life? I think I will, just so you understand how watching crappy
fireworks, dancing in the rain, watching lightening, and simple texts made the last few hours of this night that much better.




depressed, frustrated, girl, moody, sad, sleep


So yeah. I was pretty much dead today. 
But somehow, I'm not quite sure how, I got up. I played sims. I controlled my life through there.
Needless to say I'm looking for a download that has white lanterns, for my sims wedding. I'm getting married now. Wahoo.
Thank you Sydnee Mae Alice Chipman for taking me out today, (unwashed, no makeup, (they may have been) dirty clothes, and all of the cheeriness that I had arrived with) I owe you my life. You are a wonderful being for loving me so dearly, and wonderfully and fixing me and just being there. Being the clear conscience that I can never truly find. I love you. I mean that. Really. You're my soul mate. Today you did your job. If Zeus wasn't a complete  asshole, he might have been happy with the job you did today. Or atleast  I think you did a good thing today. No. I know you did. So for being such a wonderful person, here is some visual praise and no it's not a shirtless hot male gender species. I think you'll like this much more better. <3

clocks, future, hands, past, present, time

Alright. So what did sydnee mae alice chipman write a letter to me about a few years ago? well, I'm not even sure If I can truly decode it even, haha. It's really interesting though.

Morganza/Girlfriend/Morgan,
I love you. =] I am currently sitting in language arts and it's silent reading day. but i'm not reading because I don't have a book. I'm listening to Alkaline Trio and writing this. You know those sticky labels on water bottles? Yeah, I got one of those stuck on my forehead durring lunch. I was suddenly hyper. I think it's because it's sunny out and I was outside. So i had a sudden burst of energy. xD this note is pretty much pointless. I'm just rambling. I stole Beth's belt at lunch. It's the day of silence and the shirts  that the GSA sold are pretty . They're purple and green. Whenever I talk to someone who is participating I feel like I"m talking to my self or a brick wall. xD How are you feeling? I know you've been dealing with having a black uterus and it must be tough. Are the meds helping return it to its normal color? (What color is a uterus anyway?) Katie drew a line on my arm. In ceramics today I was covered in blue paint. Three different shades of blue! Back to the day of silence (this is my favorite part) I've realized that I've picked the wrong day to wear my "Boys like Girls" shirt, considering the day of silence is to honor homosexuals ( xD ) who have been silenced. xD Wow I'm stupid. Anyways, Adam sends his love and a love tap! =)
I love you,
Sydnee/your girlfriend/ sydnana. 

Isn't she just the greatest? Haha, makes me smile everytime. Here's what she wrote on the front of this note.

"People don't just hug naked"  "You're my safe harbor"  "Sleep deprived!" "H-e-l-l-o! Blasting through your stereo! K-i-t-t-y! Let me slip between your thighs!" "Torturing fictional characters" "Morgan has SO many husbands!" "Trusty alarm clock" "Roleplay addict" "Morgan Goes to rehab" "They told me to go to rehab but I said No no no!" "Holy haberdashery batman!" "Typos!" "YOU KILLED MY SUNNY D!" "Hug me!" "passionately!" "MORE PASSION!" "YOu know?" "Morgan shaves her arms" "I love you so much that I might be a lesbian" "Committing misdemeanors" "Breaking and entering;;" "LOVE TAP!" "Your eyebrows are (NOT) saucy!" "Writing conferences!" 
I think I got it all. *-Insert big grin-* Isn't she just liek the best person EVER? God. I love her. She's going to feel so special when she reads this blog.
And then I watched fireworks with her. And today she pretty much saved my life.
I was spiraling deeper and deeper into a depression that I don't think I was going to get out of to be honest.
I wanted to do nothing but sleep. Because if I wasn't sleeping, I was crying. I could still cry. But I wont' do that.
No, because if I did that then what would have today been for? What will tomorrow be for if I start to cry now?
I haven't slept, but that's okay because I slept until five today. So sleep can wait.
Thank you.



future, past, present, quote, text








choose, confession, confessions, decide, decision, decisions




So I'm good (or atleast I think I am) at writing small fragments that COULD sound like book quotes, and this is one that I thought of today that I'm going to work into the story that I'm currently writing. A good friend of mine inspired this.


Instinct number one. I wanted to Pick it up. 
Instinct number two.I wanted  her to touch it. 
But because I was living and not surviving my instincts took a backeast to my common sense, 
and my common sense said to look at her face. She looked disgusted. So I decided to leave it alone.


I like this fragment,and i think I know how i want to work it in.
So that is all for this morning? Hm. Two am. Almost. I feel so awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment