It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, July 18, 2011

I shall dub this the summer of the phone that Never was.

I. HAVE. SO. MUCH. TO. BLOG. ABOUT.

Seriously bro'.

Well for one before I start on my list (Which is more like a short story about things to blog about now...) I just need to say something. Actually now two things because my brain was on like twelve different tangents at the same time while I was thinking... ANYWAY.

  1. I LOVE COCO CHANEL. Not just the brand itself, but the woman who is Chanel. I finished reading a book about her (and basically the rules of being a wonderful woman, who is just in all cases extraordinary) and I fell in love with her. She's everything (except with love, but I guess with love she wouldn't be Coco) I want to be. And Could ever hope to be. She's the most fantastic, interesting woman I have ever read about. 
 

 
             2.) I KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO COLLEGE FOR. FUCKIN' FINALLY. (I'll probably switch majors like twelve times in college anyway though...)  BUT RIGHT NOW. It's going to be a nice English major with a minor in fashion design or like journalism, Idk something like that.  ^-^ fuck yeah.

Anyway, Ugh. now to the big long list of things I'm going to just name and mention small things about becasue I don't totally remember.
AH! I'll Number Bullet them! ORGANIZATION RULES! lol... I hate organizing. The mess is a form of organization.


  1. TEN FUCKIN' DOLLAR JUICY ENERGY KED SNEAKERS.  Ten fucking dollars. I'm so great. I should really thingk about being a personal shopper or something. Guess how much they are on ebay? Fifty. Bitches. These things are so fucking cool. Seriously. They lace up the side. And guess what else. It was meant to be becasue the LAST PAIR Was in MY SIZE. Bitches. I love having tiny feet. Best sizes. 
  2. The Gospel according to Coco Chanel. (Hence my new obsession with her.) I learned so much about this AMAZING WOMAN. she is so great. Seriously. Everyone should read this book. there are so many just life lessons that actually make sense (you know what I mean what I say that... Uncle Jack at family reunions telling you how You need to be a docile woman for the husband who is coming to sweep you off of your feet and all you can think about is "No. I will not fucking succumb to some fucking prick. I am my own woman!" But you'd never really say that.) But no REAL LIFE LESSONS! Like "Lesson: Fuck 'em" So true Coco, so true.
  3. I took a cold shower; because I wanted to.  Actually since this original Idea. I've taken two. The second one was MUCH better than thefirst, just sayin'... So the first one happened to be after running out in 90 degree weather. What? Hot weather, loose muscles, less chance of hurting myself. Besides heat stroke. But I love the heat. It's so comfortable. But anyway, So I turned the shower on, slightly colder than usual. ANd WOw. I see why people do this. It's not insane like I thought it was. It's actually a bit refreshing! And Idk, the whole experience was interesting over all. Like it was cool but it warmed at the touch of my skin. The second cold shower is a personal experience, not to be shared on the blog site. Because it was wonderful.
  4. Personal Shopping and the wonders of it. Well. I don't feel like blogging about it anymoer.
  5. My great closet (or soon to be) So I've talked about this a lot. The want to make my closet trendy and cool. And it's come down to two things. 1.) Actually going through my closet, baggin' clothes, AND NOT REOPENING THOSE BAGS BECASUE i NEED A LAZY SHIRT. NO WAY JOSE. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO HAVING LAZY CLOTHES. TRENDY PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT LAZY SHIT.2.) Money. But i've realized (thanks to Coco!) that being trendy and having style is completely up to you. So no I don't need money to be cool. I just need to be cool.
  6. Modeling. Modeling. Modeling. Well everyone, Do not ever make plans with me on thursdays from this thursday forward. Why you ask? Because I'll be in the cities modeling and such. And walking (Which I FUCKING NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO!) And once the nice talent scout is like "Damn morgan. We've been waiting for someone like you to pop up in the industry" I'll be swimming in my dreams. AHHHH.
  7. Running. Excercising. Becoming as fit as can be. I bought new running shoes. Saucony Grid Omni Walker White Women's Walking Shoes Well I can't find my exact shoes. But they're kinda like this I think... Haha anyway. So I purchased them onsale (I know, I'm just getting nice prices everywhere!) They were like 25 dollars. So my idea is that I will excercise EVERYDAY and If I miss a day I have to put a dollar in a jar (to buy new running clothes? yes.) Today is the first in three days that I have to put a dollar in a jar :( SAD FACE. But it's okay. I went swimming, sorta. I'll still put a dollar in a jar. But a lot of people must be thinking well why not just put a dollar in every day? And to that I say, I do not know where all of my money goes. So I do NOT always have money, becaus I burn through it so quickly. I really need to learn how to save it. But I just cannot.
  8. Cake Occasions! It's really such a great budding cake and delicious snack foods place in Duluth! They're cakes ARE SO GOOD!. Best Redvelvet cake. EVER. everyone else's tastes so dry and just untasty compared to theirs. Since I can't really give a good explanation, because I suck at that CHECK THEM OUT! LIKE THEM! ORDER YOUR CAKES FROM THEM! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!  ACTUAL WEBSITE
  9. Last saturday I saw my dad's band play at a show in Carlton. It was pretty cool. This is the first Time I saw his band play that wasn't a band practice in our basement... and needless to say they pretty much rock when they're not playing in our basement. (I say that with love) and they completely OWN their cover of Seven Nation Army (A pretty sick song anyways.) 
  10. So the next few bulletins will be about being at this show and what happened and such, They might even just be a sentence. This one is about being sixteen, in a bar. Which is illegal, but when you're the daughter of lead Guitarist Troy Le Kander you get some sweet priveledges, ( just kidding, but I'm serious) And being the hottest thing Carlton has ever seen (have you ever been there? Check it out. I promise no life impacting images. ) It's small,. very small town america. There's not much there that's younger than midlife. So yeah, I was pretty hot. And Yeah I was making the bartender laugh (Actually I was too shy to really say anything at all, he was laughing at the fact taht I kept ordering Kiddie Cocktails...) And so he didn't charge me for any of my three kiddie cocktails! I'm so awesome. (Really, I can't say that. Because being in a bar at sixteen is NOT cool at All. except for the fact that I was there for my dad.)
  11. So I was hot, So waht? Creepy as fuck Five'o'clock shadow man noticed. And man was he fucking creepy as fuck. He lurked behind me. For. A. Long.Time. Then when a cool song came on he leaned in and all hot and NASTY in my ear asked, "Do you wanna dance?" What Did I say? "NO" then I looked down at my shoes, (the five inch heels. FUck yeah)."Do you want me to break an ankle? I didn't come here to dance." I kid you not. That's what I said. He seemed awkward and so he went to a table near by and continued to watch me for the rest  of the night. I Wonder what he would have done if he knew I was only sixteen... Gross.
  12. I also Got a free bag of popcorn (not like gas station popcorn. like a legitimate bag of mixed varieties of popcorn) He said I could have it if I ate the whole bag. I did. Effortlessly. 
  13. There was this lady dancing. She was hiking up her skirt. She must have been doing before party drinks while she was getting ready because she forgot to put underwear on.... Yeah. I guess back in teh seventies or whenever she was young they didn't tell girls that it's important to keep your bush well groomed. Because FUCKING GROSS. *puke*
  14. "OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO LOCK YOU IN THE VAN NEXT TIME!" Said the lady to her drunk husband. Who was so drunk he thought the water in his wine glass was actually wine. Sorry mon amie.
  15. So When this one lady found out that I was sixteen her mind was completely blown. So blown that she screamed it in the bar. Which then commenced a sequence of mind blowings of other people of all genders until everyone in the bar was mind blown. Yes. 
Morgan Le Kander: Blowing Minds since '94. Bitches.

My wrists hurt. 
Time for bed,.

No comments:

Post a Comment