It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I miss your soft lips. I miss you're white sheets.

I have a LOT to say today.
Like damn gurrlll whatchu' been doin'?
And to that I answer, A Lot sir. I have been up to a lot.
Which is weird and exciting. But I can't help it.
I have come home every night this week at the VERY EARLIEST ten thirty, or else I didn't come home at all. That's how Busy I've been. Tonight I will not be going home. I'm at my Best Friend Sydnee's house. I'll just refer to her at BFS. Haha, just kidding. That's kind of lame. So She'll just stay Best Friend Sydnee.
Anyway!
So today. I went for a GREAT LONG BIKE RIDE. It started from west duluth and went ALLL the way to park point and kinda all the way back.
On this bike ride, I passed by Pizza Luce and I saw this man who had a TON of  luggage and this woman who had realllyyyyy nice summer high heals. They were super cute. And this is the fragment of their conversation.

Woman: You just met me on the plane and you're going trying to tell me that I'm the love of your life?
Man: Yes, let me explain...

Me inside my head: HOLY SHIT. OHMYFUCKING GOD CUTE. TELL HER! MAKE HER BELIEVE! WHERE'S THE CAMERA? THIS HAS TO BE A MOVIE BY A FILM STUDENT.
But there wasn't any cameras around and I needed to keep going or else I was going to hit a woman. I'm just as bad of a bike rider as I am driver. For all of you who have driven in the car with me I'd like you all to know that I'm just as lucky (KINDA) as I am on a bike as I am in a car. Which is very lucky.
(when I have enough aspiration points on the sims I'm going to change one personality trait to lucky, because I seriously need to . Because I really am.)

And then as I got closer to west Duluth I saw a car pull up to a stop sign, I was going down hill and so I was speedin' pretty fast so I was tryign to slow down. And I have a schwin caliente which looks kind of like...

But older and the handle bars are upside down because of teh asian guy I bought Hot Mama from. (name of bike) So basically my hands are leaned up against the brakes which today I realized is NOT a good thing, especially when you want to slow down gradually and you're going downhill at teh same time.
Needless to say I COMPLETELY FRONT FLIPPED MY BIKE OVER. No head injuries. THank god. Considering I don't wear a helmet. I  really should.  But my legs are COVERED in bruises and SORE.
And I scraped my arm.  (insert picture below) (sORRY FOR THE crappy resizing. I didn't want ot download the image so i just copied it out of my email)
View Photo_375...jpg in slide show

 Cleaning it was a bitch. hot mama is a bitch. that slut flipped over and hurt me. it's okay that whore got messed up too. Now I need to find someone who has a tool that can fix her and make her nice and tight again ;) if you know what I mean. And I mean ridable for long bike rides and such. Nothing dirty. You perverts.

(SYDNEE THIS IS MY SHOUT OUT TO YOU BECAUSE I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR DOG OUT WITH YOU. I APPOLOGIZE. SO HERE'S MY SHOUT OUT. YOU ARE NOW IMORTALIZED IN THE DIGITAL WORLD. LIKE DIGIMON WHICH ARE COOLER THAN POKEMON BECAUSE THEY SPEAK ENGLISH AND GET CUTE AGAIN)

There was more that I wanted to blog about but Ican't think of what it is.
Hm. Damn you jbeebs for making me say hm and lol.

I've been swearing a lot lately. like a lot a lot.
especially fuck. I do not use that word. Probably another thing that jbeebs has got me doing.
I know, jbeebs doesn't swear. But for some reason I am.
FUCK.

FUCK.

I love the show bones. I just realized it.
Today I watached  that show, and it was REALLY SAD becasue Zac, this cute nerdy character messed up and was helping a cult of murder and it was sad.
T-T SAD.

You tried to feel the beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment