It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Google Docs? Not doctors, documents.

So for the most part i've stayed pretty un-savvy with the internet and all of it's wonderous things it has to offer such as all of the google services.
Which I've never truly ever used.
Ever.
I don't think I'll ever even use google plus (Probably when facebook becomes unpopular, but I'll probably be dead when that happens) But i've started to use google documents.
and so now when you want updates on Waiting For a Push you should go there.
Because that's where it will be once it's already been put into my notebook or vice versa.
It creates a nice break from writing paper and pencil, just nice quick writing or transfering from paper to internet
Just in case a house fire or soemthing happens.
Ha., I'd probably let myself burn to death along with all of my writings if I couldn't keep them.
They're part of me. You know?
Anyway.
go to this nifty place and read what I've written thus far. It's not all completely there.
Yet.
But soon.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment