It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Plain and Simple. What an oxymoron!

There's no such thing as plain and simple. And Yes I do realize that I did not use oxymoron correctly.
Do I care? NO.
So I've decided to only put COOL facebook statuses up, (because I'm that lame.) And all of my other random whining is going to go on here. So right now instead of telling facebook I'm going to tell all of my *millions of readers how I'm using the mail that I get from colleges to write down casting call times for modeling agencies.

(I WILL GO TO COLLEGE! ... someday.) 


So far I've got....

Wehmann Models & Talent
Caryn Model and Talent Management
Agency Models and Talent
Privileged Models  <-- their site has loud music, just warning.


But I want


Wilhelmina
Ford Models
Next Models

But the more I look. The more depressed I become.
Because I am not tall enough,
But at the same time I just want to strut into the casting call with a "Fuck 'em" attitude and be the most baddass chick there. I want them to look at me, and see the potential (because  really that's what they want) and not notice that I'm only five one. And then I want my attitude, my presence to be so large that you cannot ignore the fact that i'm there. And then bam. I'm getting calls from Chanel. Givenchy, D&G, Stella Mcartney, Calvin Klein, You know. The big names. I'll be happy. Or atleast, I'll try to find happiness in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment