It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chanel.Chanel.Chanel.

So I'm looking at Chanel's Fall Collection and I'm totally in envy.
But at the same time I'm thinking
"LAGERFIELD! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? MADEMOISELLE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!"

Chanel Fall 2011 Collection:


These are three from this fall's collection that I absolutely LOVED. The rest were VERY questioning of Lagerfields authenticity of keeping up what Mademoiselle worked her entire life to keep up.
Go look at a lot of this insanity.

 Coctail ensamble . Ca. 1964. It's beautiful. Timeless. I need something like this to wear.

 Evening Dress : 1926-27

Her designs were so simple and perfect and beautiful. They were high fashion without being excessively unwearable.
 Lagerfield wasn't bad in the beginning....
  Lagerfield-Chanel; 1992
It still has the Coco essence. But It obviously isn't Chanel-Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment