It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever.

To be honest, I don't like the Beatles that much. If at all. I'm sorry if I've offended.

So I want a lap top for two reasons.
1.) I can just whip that bad boy out and type and type and type and MAYBE get somewhere with my current idea. ( I refuse to call it a book, nor a story, or anything else besides an idea.Becasue that's all it is.)

AND
2.) (This one is the MOST  important of the two.) So I can blog and play sims at the same time. One is running on one coputer and my sims can be safe in my lap. Actually no. The sims can stay on the big computer, just in case I need to write something.

I was walking past the living room and my brother and father were watching one of those extreme weight loss shows, (Which I kinda want to go on) and I heard the obese man say "I lied to my trainer. I got caught in my lie. I wasn't at the gym. I was at a fast food restaraunt. I got two double cheeseburgers, a large frie, a shake and a pop. I didn't think my trainer would go to the gym to look for me." I thought it was so funny. Even though it's really sad. It was just idk the word for it, but I giggled. Poor guy. He just wanted two double cheeseburgers! and fries and a shake and a pop.

I went berry picking today in (Carlton?)

It was a lot of fun! I had never been berry picking before! I ate and ate and ate! 
I don't think you were supposed to eat though. And the kid who showed us to our "row" of strawberries came into my place of work a few nights ago and just googley eyed me up the whole time him and his family ate there. And since it's soooooo (Can you hear the sarcasm?) hard to forget a blonde filipino I'm fairly sure he recognized me when we were there today. So when he gave us the tutorial on how to properly pick a strawberry guess who he gave the perfect strawberry to? Me. That's right. I got it. It tasted horrible.
I could have picked a better one.
But it was a sweet gesture nonetheless. And I was talking with my auntie and we decided that at sunset (the time we went) strawberry picking would be the cutest fricken date EVER.
Just sayin'.

So here are a few things that I thought would be REALLY cool to blog about (I thought of these ideas at like three am... turns out they aren't so cool any more...)

You know when you have a best friend when they can tell you've gotten tanner by commenting on how WHITE your cleavage is. Thanks Syd.

Doritos, I've come to the conclusion, make you boobs smaller. How? Because the more you eat the bigger yoru butt gets, thus in comparison making your boobs atleast appear smaller. 
Yet, I can't help but keep eating them...

HOW COME IN BOOKS THE DOUCHE BAGS ARE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER BUT IN REAL LIFE YOU F*CKING HATE THEM?!
Oh wait I know, Because in a story you get to see their characters progression from being an ass to being a real person and in real life you're the person the douche bag is always antagonized.

HOLY SHIT>
THIS FUCKIGN MADE MY NIGHT
givesyou-hell:

Will & Grace S08E18 - Buy Buy Baby
Karen: I love Filipinos. They’re asian but not cocky about it.
If I could turn back tiiiiiime….

No comments:

Post a Comment