It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I"M NOT FIRED! :D

So it was a slight misunderstanding.
I will not be losing my job. (Thank jesus... kinda)
I hate that place, but they're so laid back about everything that it's nice working there.
Because I don't really do anything.
haha.

So I'm not a big "facebooker" so to speak, but I've become addicted to having ten plus "like's" on a status.
I don't know why. It's the weirdest thing I could ever really like. You know?
But I love it.
And so now I find myself thinking about all kinds of things that I can set as my status in hopes that people will "Like" it. It's sick really.
I don't like anyone else's statuses or pictures or anything. I just want them to like mine.
I've been thinking of just about anything. And then when I'm about to post it I get like a second opinion from myself on it. Like "uhh should I REALLY post that?" but then my want to make everyone laugh and "like" it over rule my voice of reason who is screaming in the back of my mind saying "DON"T POST THAT! YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH YOUR FAMILY!" but I click go anyway.
Most recent post?
wouldn't do much for a Klondike Bar, but I'd do some pretty raunchy stuff for a Krispy Kreme. 


Yeah. I don't even like either really.

No comments:

Post a Comment