It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

God can be funny.

Well well.
It seems that I'm (finally) paying for my own mistakes.
Why's that?
Well it's not that I was caught in a lie, it was just being caught in a great mis-communication.
A great mis-communication.
But it really isn't a big deal.
But I guess that isn't for me to decide.
So I'd like everyone to cross their fingers and hope this blows over in a few days
because I've got a big trip planned this weekend.

Hm.

This is the hardest blog posting I've ever tried to post.
I think I'm getting sick again.
Because I don't want to blog, I don't feel like writing. I don't particularly feel like doing anything.
Loss of appetite, lethargy, the feeling of sinking into an abyss of which there is no return due to the fact that I don't care enough to return. Yes. That is how I feel.
And now if some of you are reading this could be a warning sign, a call for help. Whatever you wish to look at it as. And one person could be reading thinking I was in your room a few days ago and saw something that should have been alarming but wasn't and now you're thinking "wow, that's extremely alarming"
But don't fret too much mes amis because I wouldn't ever really let any of you know that I am capable of feeling any emotions but joy, happiness, confusion, and any other cute emotion due to the fact that no one really truly cares so what's the point of showing an emotion that no one cares about?
Thus I keep them locked up with smiles and gratitude.
God I'm cynical today. I think.

I am having the hardest time transitioning from a scene in the little idea that I have.
Hard time.
And I have had so many ideas about things that I wanted to blog about but I cannot remember for the life of me.

Oh!
I'm redoing my bedroom (: Exciting. Very Exciting.
My color theme currently: Chilled wine, elephant gray, and heavy cream, 
My color theme now: This light blue color, and white.


Here are ideas that I'm looking at.
I know that i want all white bedding. The ceiling to be white. All of my walls blue, except the bottom half of my walls I want striped blue and white. My accent wall to be white, my closet will remain white. and yes. (:










Dream well 

No comments:

Post a Comment