It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

You know, I like to hang loose. Yeah? So does my crotch!

Well today was a very interesting day. (Don't get too excited. It's not like I fought bears in Alaska or anything.)
I went to canal with my brother and his friend because they wanted to go jump off of the ice house (this building somewhat submersed in water in which young people jump off of into the water because... it's fun?)
Anyway so while they were doing that I decided to walk around downtown and everywhere and such and I did
and then I ran into some nice friends and hung out at their house and watched them cook steak which was really interesting. I feel safe to say taht I would let them cook me a nice dinner. But I don't know if they could cook a nice vegetarian mean ;) I am putting that out as a challenge.
But while they were proposing business plans I was writing.
and here is what I wrote.


This is a generation of nothing.
This isn't a generation at all.
We are soulless people on a conquest to figure out who we are.
But we already know.
We know we are nothing.
We know we are living bodies soul searching through alleys at night for ourselves.
We are having casual sex looking for love.
Looking for acceptance of ourselves.
We know we won't find it .
But we reach the stars.
We reach the heavens. 
We reach a point of ecstasy in which for a few animalistic seconds we find ourselves. 
But in reality. In the sheets. In the streets. On the table. Against the wall. 
We're only having orgasms. Only random impersonal encounters of sexual desires.
And then we continue to look for ourselves.
We look for our generation at the bottom of bottles. You can look in any bottle you wish, though the harder the drink the easier to find.
The more bottles you look into the more pieces to the puzzles you have.
We search for ourselves in smoke filled rooms. We look a here. 
We look a there. We look a everywhere. 
And then we see colors, we see faces.
We hear voices of all races.
We think it's ourselves. We believe it's our souls finding us through quick drugs.
Small white pills tell us who we love. Small white pills tell us who we are.
Then they leave our bodies and leave us wanting more.
They leave us with only a taste of a true generation.
Because we are not a generation. We are masses of bodies in areas scattered in this lobotomy room of life.
We wait in line to be rammed in the eye and to forget it all.
To forget that we don't know who we are.
To forget that we are not a whole.
We are single organisms looking for experience.
Because we have none.
We can't work because we don't know how and so we are on 
living welfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment