It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, August 1, 2011

And I was thinkin' to myself.

I was with a good friend today.
A very good friend. Possibly a best friend of sorts.
And a topic came up that we had discussed before in the past 
and this topic was that I have an overly friendly personality. 
I guess you could call me "flirtatious". I think I'm just really nice. 
But in a world so terribly jaded I suppose my "niceness" could 
be taken as something more than just being nice. 
But I don't know.
Maybe I am flirtatious. 
I don't particularly want to be. 
But the very truth of it is.
I am.
But I'm not this way to everyone.
I am this way with only certain people.
As a whole (like school) I am friendly flirty. 
You know. Casual sexual jokes with everyone. Winks. 
Flirtatious eyebrow lifts. You know, casual school flirty.
And even with certain people. I don't realize it. 
I'm still being casual. 
I'm still just being me.
Saying the things I would say.
I don't know why I do.
But I do.
So yes,
am
flirting.
With.
You.



Alright. The above image is from the beginning of my "AMAZING" gamer  days.
yes this image is the beginning of gaming for me.
I found it burred in my files on this computer.
Wow.
IT's like really old.
Like  seventh grade. 



No comments:

Post a Comment