It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, August 1, 2011

A (nostalgic) compilation.

So I've stumbled more than once tonight.
The second time happened to be into a wall. I was walking back down stairs from the bathroom and rammed my head right into a wall. Let me tell you. It hurt. A LOT.
The second time was into a file cleverly named "Morgans stuff" on the computer. Here are some nice things i found there!


^^ that's my duck. He died or flew away. I don't quite remember except for all of the tears I spilled for him.It was rather tragic.


I am just  the little photo editor. Aren't I? Not really. 


Seriously though. Ignore the horrible outfit. And Check out my editing skills. I'm sick. c:


^^ pretty bad ass. eh? not really. 






As much as I really want to put more of these un-interesting images up. I cannot bear to go any further than this.
I am now realizing why I haven't gone through these files in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment