It's okay lil' asian.

.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am a wuss.

I'm a wuss. Simply put.
Tonight I am graced with an empty house all to myself (Actually, I HATE being alone. And os if your reading this and it's still August 20, 2011 You should come over. Please.)
So empty house I decide to play some video games to just engulf myself into and try not to notice that I'm so alone.
Did not work.
Why?
Because the game I decide to play first: Silent Hill 2.
That game is fricken scary. I seriously couldn't get past the intro. I took it out after that.
And then being the baddass mutha fucca that I am
I played Devil may Cry 2.
(Why do I have only the sequels of games?)
And I cannot for the life of me get past the second mission thing of that game.
Fricken witch looking things.
And then I don't know I started thinking about silent hill and how mad I was for those dumb witches.
And So here I am.
Being a wuss.
Not owning up to my own gamer status (I don't have one...)
Ugh.

Oh my gosh.
My dreams are getting fricken weird.
Like I woke up crying.
Tears streaming down mah' face.
here's how it happened.

In my dream....

So I was a fairy or something. And I was with my aunt erika and my cousin faith and we were walking out of an art museum and there were people after me and I wanted to keep them safe so I ran a different way and this girl who was also a fairy was helping me (even though later i find out she was trying to decieve me, but she felt bad and ended up sacrificing herself so that I wouldn't die.) and when she did that all of these sunflowers turned red.
And then It was years later and I go into this fairy house thing and it's a museum only for me about me and all of the things that i have done to make these scary people come after me and why they're coming after me (I still don't know)
and I saw the red sunflowers taped to the wall and I started crying because I was sad that lots of people were dying because of me. And then I left the building and idk. I woke up.

It was weird.
I woke up with just soaked eyes.
Sad sad sad.

(P.S: Red sunflowers are MY FAVORITE! They're called Moulin Rouge Sunflowers.)



Well,
 Ijust love sunflowers.
Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment