It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Waking up at six am.

So I woke up like twelve times last night. (Twelve is an exxageration. It was more like three times.)
The first time was because I had an extremely weird dream.
I don't remember it very well except that I was standing on a tractor in a small old shed and there were holes in it and my aunt was by one of the holes, and there was this Large man chasing me because he was trying to kill a parakeet that was mine And my bird hid under the tractor and the large man came and started to roll the tractor back and forth trying to crush it :( And just as he was about to get it I woke up about to scream "No!"
Haha because sometimes I say things in my sleep, and I woke up going "Noo..." Like it could have been loud but it died in my mouth and my arm was outstretched above my head about to grab... something? The man? hah I don't know.
It was a scary dream.
And then I went back to sleep and was woken up by my father at like five am telling me that he bought me a computer.
(Oh my god. He bought me a computer!)
And it looks like this:




I love HP. :)

Anyway. So then I fell back asleep and I had a fricken weird dream again. But all I remember is kissing someone. And they were good kissers. That's fo' sho'.

And then I woke up because I was too hot. ( HAHHAHAHAHAH.)
And fell back asleep AGAIN. And dreamed about this kid named Cosmo.
He like came and got me from my house and we drove into this water park where there was a giant blow up water slide that had a 90 degree , 90 feet high drop. And just watching kids go down it made me scared and my stomach floppy. And he dropped his car off to have it cleaned because we were going on a trip or something and I saw my mom and I went and said hi and then when I came back I could tell something was wrong with cosmo, because he was reallyyy sad. And then I had another realization and said to him "We never made plans to hang out today, did we?"
and he's all "No. I just came and picked you up."
And then I asked him what was wrong, and he got all moody and silent and idk he was about to tell me something really important that was bothering him, but I woke up because I had to pee.
And thus ends my almost sleepless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment