It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Cool hair. F*ck Yeah.

Alright. So fall is just around the corner. Guess what that means?!
RED HAIR. FUCK YEAH.
And it's going to look fucking awesome because I have bleach blonde hair right now so it's going to stick like a really good sticky note to a mirror  ( because they stick best there.)
But the more I look at the box of dye
(I am the biggest fan of dying my hair by myself. Why? I have no idea. It's just so much more fun when you do it yourself. I COULD go get it done. But then I can't tell people I did it myself. (: )
 anyways, the more I look at the box I get freaked out. because my hair is starting to become a super cool shade of blonde. So I might save the red box for like a week or so more, Because i want to try something that I am seeing trend around right now.
And what might this cool trend be that morgan is thinking about putting off FRICKEN BOMBSHELL RED HAIR in her hair??!!

This.


Fricken Dip Dye Yo.

Seriously how fricken sweeett would my bangs look not only dip died but
all color layered and shit? Fucking Awesome.
That's how.
But see.
I try to be a trendy person.
So not only do i want to try dip dye,
I also want to do it pastels.
Why?
I fucking love pastel hair dye.
It's so fucking cool.

I wouldn't do pink. Because I just wouldn't .
But it looks cool on her (:


And if I was white (But I'm not. )
I would DEFINITELY join the trend of doing the NOTural colors.
There are people going around right now dying their hair off white, sometimes grey, or silver.
I really want to dye my hair off white, or silvery gray.
That would be so HOT.

But I'm not white.
(Next summer I'm hoping to achieve a fair skin color by not giong into the sun (ALSO REDUCING MY RISK OF SKIN CANCER! BECAUSE EVERYONE SHOULDN'T JUST BAKE IN THE SUN. IT'S NOT HEALTHY. SO I'M TAKING AN OATH NOT TO.)

But yes.
So I think that somehow.
Soon perhaps?
I will do a super awesome dip dye.
i'm thinking blues.
because blue is fucking awesome.
Also.

If I was white.
I would love to dye my hair yellow.






^^ My dream skin tone. <3 ah the jealousy burns in my veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment