It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Story of my cat's life.

RIGHT. HERE.


Alright,
so I'm still in this slump so to speak, but I'm trying very hard to get over it.
Very. very. very. very.
Hard.

I went on a walk on the boardwalk in canal today with my mother and
we passed these two guys and one of them was like
"Hows' your day going, ladies?"
I just smiled, and said nothing.
as we continued walking past the guy kept shouting things.
one of them was
"my confidence is low today!"
I mumbled to myself,"And sadly today it is our job to keep it that low."
On our way home this guy on a crotch rocket waved to us, cut in front of our jeep
and started to do tricks (tricks being: swerving dangerously from side to side)
and as we came to our separation at intersections he turned and waved to us.
It was really cute.

And that's all I have to say today,
besides that I ate ice cream and my insides feel like theyre battling each other.
I'm gonna go throw up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment