It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I tried to avoid this for as long as possible But here it is.

I have never once in my entire life wanted to blog about Twilight.
Or even mention it.
But here I go.
This is my blog that will MENTION twilight.
So get ready.
Because here I go.

I was at Caribou writing NEW PROJECT. Check it out.
And tell me what you think! (:

Anyway.
I was writing  and there was this guy sitting next to me.
Here's what I learned about him.
He's a senior in college at UMD (I forgot what he's going for. I think he mentioned something about math, maybe. Or biology. Anyways. ) And he's from Michigan. he thinks Umd is a really cool school.
His computer is a cute red lap top.
He trusted me for ten minutes to watch his stuff, and he returned the favor to me while I went to Adventure Zone to grab an application because one of my friends said that they were hiring and I need a job. Desperately.
So when I came back I thanked him.
and about five minutes later
this old woman (maybe seventy or so) came up to him (and our tables were right next to each other, we were probably like a foot or two away from each other) and she exclaims really loudly, almost shouting, I think she might have been hard of hearing, anyways.
She says, "Oh my gosh! You look like that guy from Twilight!"
and he laughs and says "Which one?"
and she says "Not the tan one. The Vampire one."
and he laughs and says, "Edward."
and she says "My gosh, yes! He's so handsome."
and he says "well thank you."
and then she glances at me and just about screams,
"My goodness! You look like that one girl vampire! the little one!"
and i laugh and say thank you.
and she says, "Jeez, if my grand daughter was here, she would just have a fit!"
We laughed and thanked her again, and she told us to have agreat day and walked out.
It was strange.
But totally made me feel like I could just be flitty and fairy like all day. Which I have been.



God shes'scute. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment