It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Netflix: Whitney Cummings Money Shot. (Warning, extremely foul. but worth it)



Poor little octopus :O

There are things coming up in the next few days and I'm thinking about things that happened a few weeks ago,
and then I'm thinking of them together collectively and desperately regretting my decisions altogether.
But I'm a people pleaser. I do things so that other people are happy. And at the same time I do completely realize that If I chose not to please these people, depending on who it is, (but I'm speaking generally about this particular situation) no one would truly care. I'm not a definite part of this party so to speak, I'm just there. On both sides of this fence.
So now it comes down to actually thinking about this entire situation.
Move onward or the other.

1 comment:

  1. Most of time, your blogs make me wish you and I hung out outside of work.

    ReplyDelete