It's okay lil' asian.

.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

A quick blog!

So I quit. Officially.
I'm jobless.
I was so nervous that I almost wasn't going to do it.
But then I did it.
And wendy was all chipper about it.
Actually now that i think about it.
 the fact that she was chipper pisses me off.
That bitch.
I can do so much better than clyde anyway.
Who needs them.
Bitches.

Hank has been extremely cuddly lately.
I heard somewhere that cats are kinda useless during bad weather,
so I think this is why. If so i want it to rain every day that him and I are together.
because I am LOVING
this cuddling around my ankles, jumping in to my lap, kissing me,
purring at me.
and just luvin' me in general.
Because I love him
I don't love it when he's all needy and whiney, but I'm diggin'
the cuddly.

1 comment: