It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

vlog.

Vlogging is this strange internet sensation.
And I think I want to become a "vlogger"
**Vlogging sounds really dirty.

"Hey, I saw your vlog last night...."
Uh, ew?

Anyways.
So here's a super cute video of someone feeding their cat with chopsticks.

Seriously, even the cats are cuter in asia. >.>

But yes.
So vlogging.
My friend has opened my eyes to this absolutely wonderful vlogger named Meekakitty (err Tessa?) You should definitely look her up because shes' very interesting to watch./
but so I was watching some of her earlier videos, and by that I mean the ones she posted like three years ago, (thus making her like seventeen or eightteen? what? Morgan why do you know that? because I've fallen in love with her! I can't help myself!)
But seriously. she's like everything I have ever wanted to be.
Not only is she white, and red headed, with FRECKLES <3 <3 <3
but she was also a former model, and does fircken awesome youtubing.
and she has very wonderful interests. Like digimon.
And harry potter and nerdy anime conventions.
and so yeah.
she's like everything I have ever wanted to be.
and I'm seventeen right now.
so if my modeling doesn't pick up this year.
I'm screwed.
And that will be the end of that story.
dreams crushed.
and sadness setting in.
And since i don't remember what i was going to blog about i'm going to leave it right here.
anone think i could become a succesfull blogger?

WELL MAYBE IF YOU LEARNED HOW TO FRICKEN SPELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment