It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Got (soy) milk?

Currently listening to: Discobitch.

I have a few things to blog about.
Like how a few months ago (I don't know why I never blogged about this)
 I went out to dinner with my friend and she had a rose for me (well she wanted to surprise me after work, but being that I hated that place once I was off, I really was off! so I ahd to turn around and go back because that's where she was. anyways) so she had a rose for me and was waiting and all. And we ordered our food and we thought we were getting terrible service because we had seriously waited like twenty minutes to get our fricken check (and it was a slow night!) but once we did, we found out that we didn't have to pay for any of it because this couple a few tables away had thought that we were the cutest couple they had ever seen and bought our dinner! It was so sweet of them! And so it made me think, "Gee, I really should be more giving and caring."
AND SO:
I will.
I'm going to be the kindest bitch you ever met. (;  Seriously though. I'm going to try so much harder to just be really nice, Because everyday I see so many examples of selfish, horrid people (many of these examples include myself, which makes me really sad.)

All of this niceness had been brought on by the death of my great grandmother Elsie, whom I miss so very much; which is strange because I didn't see her very often but I feel like she played a large role in my childhood, so to my own belief She did play a large role in me growing up. And when I think/ thought about what kind of person I wanted to be when I grew up I always thought of her. She's the best role model I could ever dream to have, to be. She was always so giving. And since her death and many times in her lifetime just thinking about her has brought me to tears, as I am right now in tears. I want to be as giving and as wonderful as that woman. She's so perfect, truly truly the most perfect being that has ever been on this earth. Mother Teresa doesn't even compare to the pinky toe on this woman. Seriously. And so I want to be just like her, but  with my own Morgan flair (because I can't be exactly like her, because she had her own Elsie flair.)

Speaking of things I'm going to change. This whole "Fashion Industry". Seriously, balls man. (<- that didn't even make sense, but slamming on the backspace button is too much work right now... even though I just did it...) It's disgusting. I understand that MAYBE clothes are better represented by a girl who is six feet tall and weighs 93 pounds. But it's not realistic. It's not what I see when I put on the same garment. What I see is what my body looks like, and that's what I think that these "high fashion" people should be marketing. Because even if they quit using little waifs for models doesn't mean that all of those rich bitches are going to quit buying their ready to wear clothes. Actually, I bet if they modeled them realistically more people would buy it, (actually, if more people made enough  money to buy it... well that's a whole other topic... sorta) So I want to start a clothing revolution. Once I get a fricken sewing machine I'm going to start my very own clothing line. I'm going to fucking market for the masses. I'm going to bring some fucking haute couture to this place. And it's going to be fucking awesome. If I don't make it as a model. (Hell if I don't. Because I will bitches.) I'm going to be one badass designer. I'm going to make myself a household name that EVERYONE knows that everyone wants. I'm going to be so big, that I don't know. I'll be so huge THAT  people will compare large things to me. That's right. For the first time in my life I'll be huge.

Today when I was leaving canal I was driving behind my friend and blowing her millions of kisses as I waited for her to pull out onto the road and this old man who passes between our cars starts blowing and catching MY KISSES! I laughed SO HARD! It was the best. So thank you old man for being a creep and blowing me kisses. It made my day.

Also I'd like to make a HUGE shout out to my father (even thuogh he doesn't even know this blog exists)  Because it's his 39 birthday (: He's getting old, but not yet. He's still in his thirties (even if they're late.)

So that's it for now, I'm sure I'll have somethign to say later. Like how I'm not so sure that I like the story I'm writing, It's going bland. So I'm starting a whole new story. One more personal, and full of all sorts of love.

 For now


Revoir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment