It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, August 1, 2011

So the things I'm avoiding.


Looking through all of my photos wasn't the greatest idea.
Why?
Well. I wore a lot of long sleeved shirts in middle school. 
So that definitely brought up memories that I haven't completely come to complete terms with.
I don't know if I ever will. Maybe I'm not ready. Maybe I am. 
I saw many images of a friendship that wasn't meant to be. But if you looked at those pictures you'd think that
 those two girls would be best friends for life. Turns out not so. Which makes me really sad.
Relationships that have come and passed. 
How devious I was as a young child. How much I did not know.
And Elie.
Little Elie. 
He was a puppy. My dog daisy had him. 
But he didn't live very long. None of those puppies did. Which was a very sad and very heart breaking time for me.
I realized my emotions one night a long while ago. But they weren't taken care of. 
I still feel like it's my fault.






No comments:

Post a Comment