It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nerds.





i LOVE HIS FACE.




So yeah.
I've sort of created an extreme facination with nerds.
Especially really hot nerds.
And
Anthony Pedilla.






God. Arm floaties have never been so hot.

Anyways.


I'm so hungry right now.
I was supposed to go make myself a sand wich, but being partially feminist, I can't.
It's against the rules.
Sometimes I break or bend the rules by going to subway or making myself
a wrap instead. Because technically it's not a sandwich. It's just bread in a circle shape that's
rolled up with things in it.
Not a sandwich at all.
God.
i'm so hungry.

Just one more.

Next month is my birthday and people are already asking me what I want.
I don't know what I want.
I kinda want just ridiculous things.
And dry ice.
And to go see a rated R movie.
and to buy myself a mature game. haha.
i already have mature game, if you know what I mean.
I really want to go see improv on thursday. Maybe I will.
Anyone want to go with?
Or maybe I won't because I'll be on my super awesome laptop chattin' it up with Sydnee. Haha.
So today we've decided that we're going to become youtube celebrities.
Yes. we are. And we're going to be fricken hilarious
And for this reason I wish i was a man because then I could do all of my cute little videos shirtless.
and now I bet some people are thinking "well morgan YOU CAN!"
and NO I CAN"T!
Because my grandma is thinking about getting internet and once she figures out youtube and finds me
then NO. I cannot be shirtless. She woulnd't appreciate it.
Also today I learned that in the movie Finding Nemo
the "P.Sherman." is a play on the Filipino Accent, actually meaning "Fisherman."
I laughed really hard when I found that out.
 And that's it for today.

I think P.sherman are so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment