It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, August 5, 2011

I don't think the past 24 hours could have been more interesting.

8pm Thursday August 4 :
Prepared my trip to Wisconsin Point for overnight camping. Fricken awesome.
I am the shit at building fires. And I'm not even a boy scout.

(The exact times after eight are extremely fuzzy until twelve thirty.)

*Times that occurred between eight and 1230:
Built a fucking awesome fire. Watched people roast s'more (my tummy didn't like the idea of any sort of food, that bitch) ran around the beach. Watched stars. Listened to the waves. Looked at the sun set.

1230 Friday August 5 :
Fricken AWAKE. Everyone fell asleep. I have no idea why we went to sleep so fricken early. But I couldn't sleep for the life of me. So I was awake. Tossing and turning. And sitting up and laying back down. I was annoying. It was hot and then it was cold. And then it was reallyy fricken cold because when I sleep I sleep in Ho clothes. Like shorty shorts and a tank top. I can't sleep in anything else, I feel like I'm dying when I do.

(The exact times from around 1230 to five am are a little fuzzy and completely uneventful, sort of)

Between the times of 1230-5 am: Drunk people jumping off of the light house (WISCONSIN HAS A LIGHT HOUSE?!?!?  I know. It's weird.) More tossing and turning. Scary noises. Waves crashing. BUgs. Ew.

5 am friday august 5. The sky was orange and purple and blue. There were still stars out. The tide sounded like it was coming in a little bit. There were birds chirping and it was a terribly peaceful moment.

5:54 am friday august 5 : THE SUN CAME UP. I woke everyone up (to their fricken dismay) to watch the sun come up from the horizon. It seriously just popped up out of fricken nowhere. It was the most magical thing I had ever seen in my entire life. And it kept rising. It didn't stop. It was so wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I love word.s I love them so much. But I cannot find a word to explain how I felt watching the sun rise.

And then after watching the sun rise this warm feeling  fell over me and I fell asleep. It was beautiful. It was a deep sleep. A beautiful deep sleep.

around eight i woke up and went swimming (: which was also wonderful.
I ate 3 pizza flavored pringles and my stomach went into an immediate cramp and said "Fuck taht shit. You're not eating that." an hour later I ate a smore (after using my awesome fire starting skills to start another beach fire. I'm the shit.)

Uhm nothing extremely special (also not something i want to share on a blog) happened until like four.

At four today My mother and I went to Burrito Union for a nice mother daughter chips salsa, and non alcoholic beverages. Sounds too good to be true right? Well you're right. It was.
What did my mother order? A starfire. for those of you who don't know what that is or haven't caught my drift, it's an alcoholic beverage. A beer of sorts. And then she drank everyone elses beer too. Yep. SHe's awesome.
Also I just want to note my age appropriate outfit taht I wore. Shorts, tanktop (it was victorias secret, and said so across the chest, this fact will make sense in a paragraph or two.) and a cardigan. Yep I covered that shit up.
So in like 15 minutes flat we have like two other men at our table. One of them older, like mid thirties, the other like 24. Older guy I think is named Chris, and the other well it's spencer but somehow I got tangled into calling him Toast.
So (and this is factual, and not egoist.) I was being hit on by Toast for awhile. to NO prevail because to be honest I just don't like getting hit on by older men. It's weird to me. I don't really like getting hit on anyway. But it was gross, because

  1. My mother was there. And fricken let it happen. (and no this isn't the first time that it will happen tonight. it gets worse.) 
  2. He knew that I was sixteen. Gross right? Fricken pedophile. 
So whatever whatever my mom got wasted and ended up flirting the fuck out of toast until I'm pretty sure he was sick of her, or felt like somehow he was giong to get her to go home with him, but he doesn't ahve a care (he told a dramatic story about it) so No. That wasn't going to happen. 
Anyway so taht went  on for an hour or so. 
And as we were leaving this fricken guy (named Matt I later find out) is all "Hey what are you ladies doing? have time to sit with us?" and my moms all I ahve this much time and points to the inch or so left of her beer. 
So we sit with them (regretfully) and I'm being completely hit on. I tell matt and his buddies that I'm sixteen.
No avail. He thinks i'm lying. What a fucking idiot. 
And then he's all "I don't think you're names morgan. It's something more interesting like Bianca."
and then toast is all "Or Victoria" 
and then they start talking about how matt didn't say that because it would make it "obvious" that he was staring at my chest. 
That's fucking disgusting.
I'm sixteen you assholes.
Also
I'd like to note that it's all false advertising. There isn't anything there.
So idk that pretty much makes them both pedophiles.
And i"m not so sure if it's pedophiles in teh sense that they like little girls.
I'm thinking more along the lines of them liking little boys.
Because underneath all of this that's pretty much what I am.
(Minus the penis. I don't have one ofthose. I'm only talkingg abuot the flat chest.)

Also I'd like to know how many of you girls mom's would get totally wasted when you go and have dinner with them? 
Uhm I see like three hands up./
Alright, how many of them would let adult male gender people hit on you? Inappropriately.
Ah, I see. There aren't any hands up.
That's waht I thought.
You lucky bitches. 
I'm bitter right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment