It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

WANNA TALK?!

Hellz yeah Bitch. 

Ugh ^^ with those kind of conversation skills. No one will ever talk to you.
So I like to talk about everything and anything with anyone. (Well not anyone. Because trust me, the hobo in canal park DOES NOT CARE about my menstrual cycle. Actually now that I think about it, no one does. Sad,) 
So I often find myself looking for conversation topics online to talk about because I blow through so many topics, and sometimes I forget which conversations I have with people so I'm afraid to re-bring up topics (But I do. And I repeat myself horridly. It's rather disgusting,)
So next time you're looking for a topic to talk about here are some fun ones! ;)

  • Sports
  • Movies
  • Passions
  • Music
  • TV shows
  • Hobbies
  • Relationships and dating
  • Family
  • Travel
  • Holiday (Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving etc.)
  • Have you ever... <- No. I have not.
  • Adventure
  • Leisure time
  • Food
  • Vacation
  • Clothing and fashion
  • Books
  • Marriage and children
  • Spirituality <- "I'm not religious. I'm spiritual." "I'm not honest, but you're really interesting."
  • Social life <- Don't have one.?
  • Gossip
  • What is happening in your environment right now 
  • The latest news
  • Something they are wearing / you are wearing and why. <-- Favorite.
There you are, 24 topics that google made up for me to tlak about with other people.
NOw use them! be social! because I don't feel like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment