It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who has the best younger brother ever?

I do.
I know, some people may be thinking
"What?! Morgan is actually letting people know that she thinks her brother is awesome?!"
And yes.
He's awesome.
Why?
He gave me a dirtbike as an early birthday present.
It's so great.
Like. Wow. He's just so cool.


This is the beautiful bike that is mine. (: I still need to name it.
I'm thinking Henry possibly?


That is my "Just put this bitch in second gear" face. 


Speed racer. Check out those Ankles. Hell yeah.








I'm just really cool.
End of story.



You're probably sick of all of this awesome photos of me riding.
But I'm not.



My Brother took these photos. 



I was standing up because I was going over a bump jump thing, and I found that when I stand 
my body doesn't bounce around as much.
and when I say body, I mean fat rolls, 
and more importantly my boobs
They've sprouted out of nowhere.
I went from oranges to fricken grape fruits.
It's a good bad thing.


Going around corners at five miles an hour in a car- Sucks.
Going around corners at five miles an hour in a cool dirt bike- Awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment