It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Thus speaks Morgan Marie.

It's monday and I already wish that this week would just be done.
DEE OH EN EE.
(More parental ranting. Sometimes I feel like my life is just one big Jerry Springer show. Not the episodes where you're wondering if the kid is yours because trust me my parents are my parents and much as sometimes I wish they were not. No, this is the Jerry Springer episode where they're all "I didn't sleep with him!" and the guys all "Yes you did!" and then Jerry's all "Let's bring out the man that you're being accused of sleepign with!" And thus goes the show.)

I could say so many horrible things about these two. and in my lifetime I probably have, and I feel bad. Even if, well usually, the mean things I say are completely true and well deserved by the person who is receiving my mean comments. Tonight I'm just going to say that while I have gone through this whole "separation" thing millions of times throughout my lifetime this is the one that just gets to me. Why? Because of the series of events that have happened to me and around me since my freshman year of high school. I am now thinking about all of them and thinking about the actions that some people have chosen to do and I'm just thinking My god These people are all idiots. Complete idiots. And I'm wondering how these people think that the actions they choose are even at all remotely logical?!

Shall I compile a list?
Well for one, letting your ex live with you after the most heart wrenching heartbreak that you could have ever experienced isn't a smart move.
Leaving your  daughter to figure out life while you go live it up in Arizona.
Lying, Multiple times to everyoen around you. Doesn't work for very long.
Layers and layers of child neglect and the horrible thing that is the social service.
Bribes. Bribing your children is the most horrendous thing that I have ever experienced. It's disgusting.
Guilt trips also are categorized under disgusting.
Driving while you are so drunk you can't even walk in a straight line. Genius.
There are just so many things that aren't logical choices but right now i am in such a fury that I cannot even think clearly enough to put them down.
I hate weakness. I hate it.

But I'm going to jump off of the pity train for a moment because there has been something on my mind lately that I just can't shake. And I can't shake it because I'm worried.
When I had an active cellular device I was the go to person for one of my friends who had some serious-ish problems and for the most part my job was to just calm them down, hand out resources to get help and just be there. And when my phone went offff I became really scared because he's like the only person who doesn't have a facebook so i couldn't talk to him that way, and lately with school starting and everything I'm just worried. Like is he okay? What if something happened?
I don't know.
Just worried.

So that's that.
End of story.
For today.

No comments:

Post a Comment