It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, August 22, 2011

And when Push comes to shove

It shoves you down Six flights of stairs, through a glass window, that's above a freeway during rush hour, and it's special "Drive a Semi" day.
Plus you had to pee really bad and all of this excitement made you pee yourself.
Congrats.
Seriously.
Well that woman who when unhappy with I (in my head) refer to her as birthgiver, and the man who when unhappy with I (in my head, and a few times out loud) refer to him as sperm donor have decided that they don't like each other anymore at all.
So they have decided to not continue this charade of being husband and wife, or whatever the fuck it was that they were pretending to be.
This was not the first time that they have decided this. Oh no, they have been doing this my entire life.
Just give it another year or two, maybe even just a few months and this will all blow over again and  they will like each other (actually they hate each other, they don't like to be with one another, but for some reason they gravitate towards each other and that alone is the most horrible cataclysmic event that the earth has ever seen.
This whole "we're together" "we're not together" thing fucks with my brother and I.
It makes me a cynical bitch who's absolutely terrified of ending up like them, even though I know that I won't because I have a better head on my shoulders of what to fucking not do.
It turns my poor brother into this boy who doesn't want his parents to split up, and it really just fucks with him psychologically. Seriously, I know that some kids are just kind of "eh" about their parents breaking up but we've been through this so many times, and this past year (err about a year ago?) when my parents did the big split my brother was completely torn apart over it; he would never admit to it but being the great big sister that I am I noticed and tried to talk about it. But he's not the kind of guy to talk about things like that. But anyway. He's pretty much fucked up when it comes to relationships. I don't think he is going to do very well in them until he realizes that not all women are controlling, manipulating, narcissistic, sociopathic bitch. 
*She has some good qualities too; like when she feels like it she can be a fun person to be around.
But I feel really bad for my brother. I know he's only thirteen (about to turn fourteen very very very soon!) and he should not be looking into long term relationships, at all. But he should at least have some knowledge of girls (not extensive knowledge. just like what type he thinks he likes, and idk MAYBE like a kiss. Maybe;) (and looking at the girls he's friends with on facebook I don't want his knowledge to come from superior. Nosirree I don't. But from talking to him he knows the difference between sluts and nice girls, I hope.
But anyway. It just pisses me off that these two people cannot get their shit together after nineteen (maybe twenty) fucking years of being in the most fucked up relationship. ever. Seriously, my grandparents, while their relationships weren't peachy either they weren't this bad. It took my filipino grandma to divorce my grandpa before they could properly live in the same house together, but hey. They've still been together for a LONG fricken time. And my white grandma, well She likes being a single lady dating  and hanging out with duluths gay community. On the other hand my grandfather found a lovely lady who likes him for him and he likes her for her (and it's a little funny because he is this HUGE guy and she's fricken tinier than I am!, but they love each other so it's all good.) See, it's not all that bad. So why are they so messed up?
It actually kind of disgusts me sometimes when I see how dependent birthgiver and sperm donor are on each other, especially when they hate each other. They kind of want it to work out, but at the same time they both know that it can't be.
God, I think this settles it. I'm going to school for psychology. So I can figure out why the fuck these people do the fucking dumb things they do.
One time when I had a job my co-worker told me "Never get married. It's a waste of money. Just be married through your emotions." (not completely verbatim.)
And I'm on the edge of marriage. I can't ever decided if I like it or not. I like it because I love how awesome the party is. And I dont' know this feeling, but my aunt told me that when she got married to this guy whom she had been dating for seven years (Wisconsin common law says that they're kinda common law married already.) she felt closer to him, which is sort of weird considering they had already been living like they were married and jsut one ceremony makes you feel EVEN CLOSER?!
and then there's the fact that only straight people can get married. Like WTF. Gay, straight, bi, trans, try-sexual, No preference, don'tbelieveinsexualorientation, whatever you are or associate yourself as, I don't feel that people should be able to exclude people from something that is so important to some people. And I don't feel that I want to get married ever if this whole marriage thing is going to exclude some people because they found a loophole in "gods" plan. (They were all "We kinda hate the other gender, they're really annoying. Oh my god! Let's just sleep together!" ) So it's really dumb. And part of me kind of thinks that no one should get married, Ever. Just because sometimes the way I see it is that it's a horrible thing. But then other times ( and because I'm kind of a romantic, ) I think that marriage is the most beautiful thing that mankind has ever done for itself.
Right now I know a lot of people getting married. And thankfully I feel that the people they are marrying right now is definitely the right choice for them. And that these people are going to be very happy in these relationships and I wish them the best of luck.
I guess that yes, I too have been fucked over in the course of my parents relationship and that I too have relationship problems myself because well I'm not sure right now. I just have them.
Any way weird family rant is over now.
Maybe.

Now onto bigger and better things!
So I have this friend. And we play poker, and he gives me large sums of money to play with. And once bought me a stripper. And I think it's really fricken hilarious watching them eat an ice cream cone.
Also I would like to say thank you, just one last time to this person for just taking my mind off of all that's going on when I needed it really badly. So THANK YOU!

Maraming salamat sa inyo.



Gagamit ako ng proteksyon. 

;)



No comments:

Post a Comment