It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

These things that I see.

There are these things that I read.
And  I read them because I like them so I am sad when I see these things go wrong for people
that I may nor may not be close to.
And I'm not the person that they will go to for advice.
I'm not the person that they will be the first to tell about the things.
But i am sad for them all the same.
I am crying for them.
Or maybe i am crying for myself, but I'm just afraid to admit any emotion for myself. I'm afraid to admit that I have any emotion that isn't an emotion that people enjoy to see.
Maybe it's that time of year again.
Actually, it might very well be that time of year again.
And I hate myself for letting it get to this.
why I'm blogging about this, I do not know. Why i'm admitting to this cyber world that I feel other things that aren't happy is very well beyond me,
but i'm only human and  i need to let these things out.
and it's easier for me to do it indirectly that to your face.
so take what i give you.
because i can't do any better than this.
And i hate blogs that are about just self pity and upsetting words (I am a hypocrite, I do this alot) but This blog does nothing but show how weak I am.
and yes.I  hate myself for being weak. I hate myself for letting myself get like this.
It's disgusting.


No comments:

Post a Comment