It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

SUPER HAPPY FUN NUMBER ONE BLOG!!!!11!

This is my blog about stuff.
My birthday, pokemon, and how incomplete my life is due to stupid anime shows.

So The official countdown to my birthday is here.
I'm going to be seventeen in twenty two days (twenty if you count today.)
I'm excited for two reasons. I can now go into rated R movies by myself. (which I've done in the past... I saw Black Swan by myself. Like literally by myself at ten at night. It was a strange experience. I have never been that one person who went to a movie alone, but now I have... anyways. It was a good movie.) And I can buy dry ice.
oh! And I can buy mature games. That's exciting too.
I've given it some thought as to what I want for my birthday and I think I"ve figured it out.
I want a pikachu,.

They are so fuggin' cute. It's unbearable.
Damn. Seriously I just want a fuggin' pikachu that I can just cuddle and hold like Ash holds his little pikachu.
I'm so jealous. It's not fair.
DAMN YOU ANIME SHOWS FOR MAKING SUPER AWESOME REALITIES THAT I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE! DAMN YOU ALL!
Oh well I guess that's why cosplay was invented so cool kids like me  can dress up and go pretend to be that person. I just want a fuggin pikachu.
Also other things that I want for my birthday.
Or this

It's a Pika! :D It's what the pikachu is based off of (:
I need one.
It's so friggin' cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment