It's okay lil' asian.

.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Liars Lie.



I love this song <3
It's so great.
And this is kinda how I'm feelin'.



"Can you learn to shut up for awhile? Shut up. Shut up." -Guy in starbucks to his dad. :(

So I'm at starbucks doing homework because this guy's house that we're (my mom and I) staying at doesn't have internet.
Seriously. Who doesn't have internet?
Even like fricken DSL.
So anyways.
I was at Carribou earlier, which is like a block away and the Baristas there were bitches.
The baristas here at starbucks, not only are they attractive, but they're also hitting on me.
I know I know. Morgan, calm down. But it's nice to once in awhile be acknowledged by someone.
But seriously though.
I've been getting free samples first all morning (they're handing out free samples like crazy here. And i'm sitting wayyyyy in the back. Like in a spot nto even logical to start handing out samples at.) But here comes scruffy college kid baristo guy, with a half mocha half pumkin spice latte thingie.
And it's delicious.
And I'll add that when I paid for my ventiiiii drink (which he under charged me for!) I got a ,
"Hey, what are you doing today?"
"Homework."
"All day?"
"For the most part,"
"Well if you finish, and I'm off we should do something."
Uhh creep, but you're cute...
"Maybe."  -> Which in this case, becasue he thinks i'm like five years older than I really am, means "No."

Madison is like being on the show of Jersey shore.
It's cool, but I have never seen so many Snooki Look alikes in my entire life.
Cheezus.

Anyways. So liars.
My mother is one.
And I don't know why I fall for her shit every single time. And it just bothers the fuck out of me today
Well, for one the guy we're staying with according to her was supposedly dating this chick named Becky.
Who actually turns out to be his roomate and not his giirlfriend at all.
Also on facebook it clearly states that she is in a relationship with my father.
So if she's in a relationship with my father why is she going out with some other guy?
And sleeping in his bed? Hmmmm?
Why?
Because she's a liar. A manipulator. And just gross.
And there's something else, besides of all this, but I can't post it on this blog because well frankly it's none of
my business, but it's disgusting. And y'know you can tell a lot about what's going on or what happened or just people in general by what's chillin' in their bathroom garbage can. If you know what I fucking mean.
*Pukes.*
Sometimes I just want to tell her these things. I want her to look at the things that she does and see if she sees them as they truly are, or if she thinks that none of what she does is wrong.
I mean I get some of the things she does, but a lot of it crosses the line. She needs to take into perspective
the other people involved.
You know?

Also. I found this store called, I think if I'm remembering correctly, Little Bambino. And it's little icon thing are two elephants! I took a picture of it. It's SO FRIGGIN AWESOME.
And this is really interesting because when I was really little my grandma would always call me her "little bambino" so I'm not sure if it's a filipino thing or not.
But i'm just going to say it is and love the fact that it's icon thing is fricken elephants.
How fricken cool is that?
I love Elephants and filipino things. I'm going to go there, and probably buy something cool.
Especially if it's filipino stuff.

By the end of this school year I'm going to be SO GOOD at using paint. (;

CHECK. OUT . THAT. MINOTAUR.
Hellz yeah. 








No comments:

Post a Comment