It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Orgasm. (Not sexual!)







No, this isn't about how someone is all "really into make up"
Nars has a line called Orgasm.
And right now I'm like obsessed with reallyyy good make up. Because I'm so excited for sunday!
Getting make up put on is the most relaxing thing in the world! Especially when the artist uses really soft brushes <3

Gawwdd.
I'm going to get a large sum paying job.
And I'm going to shop- No.
I'm going to have designers make outfits specifically for me.
Because Iwill have that much money and I want to so badly.


So I'm watching this movie called Limitless, and it's so interesting.
It's about this guy who somehow comes across this pill that gives him 100% control over his brain and his life is so intense. And raw. It's insane. He get's so much smarter. And like has full control over his life.
Until it kinda stops working.
But just imagine. Full Control of Your Brain.
How amazing does that sound?
I wish i had full control over my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment