It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No Lies. Just Love.




So, I got a tattoo.
Yes I surely did.
Its on me forever.
And yet, it was the most impulsive thing I have ever done. Truly it is.
I did not know that it was the title of a bright eyes song.
And I really like Bright eyes.
But i found out that it was the title of a bright eyes song.
So I listen to the song (and if you're listening to the song posted above ^^ so are you.)
And I realized, wow. This is like my song to myself.
(And all of the other people who feel this way)
And that even though I'm listening to this song for the first time, and maybe it's because it's already permanentaly on my skin, I feel like this song means a lot to me.
Like, it's my song. It was written for me.
It's beautiful.
And I love my tattoo. (Which is a good thing, you know?)
But, I'm just in a weird nostalgic mood. Where everthing is good.
You know?
I'm going to go paint.
Because I've sketched out two paintings on these nice canvases I got for my birthday.
So far. I've got some sick things going on.
one is my own rendition of this artist Audreys Kawasaki's work and the other is
a kokeshi doll (which is this little asian doll thing. it's cute)

Here are some beautiful artworks of Audrey Kawasaki!

Warning: Audrey Kawasaki does do provocative artworks, tame nudity, and gay themes. Just warning you. It's beautiful all the same. 









I think that she is a genius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment