It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Well well what have we here?

Song for this blog.


Image for blog




I would love love love it if I had a box of those. 
I wouldn't use them. I have no reason. 
But I would fricken love a box of chanel condoms, so that I could keep it classy.

So I'm kinda mad.
Because now instead of doing MAP testing today like i had wanted
I have to wait until tomorrow
because NO ONE will answer my friggen emails or friggen phone calls.
This is bs.
I bet you know beef jerky has an after taste.

Speaking of meat.
One of the vegetarians whom I always looked up to ate steak,
and not only that I found out that she also eats thanksgiving meat, and bacon on easter.
To be honest I'm a little dissapointed.
though I eat fish.
Buttt if I were to say that I 'm a vegetarian, I would be an ovalactovegetaian. 

Web definitions
  • An ovo-lacto vegetarian (or lacto-ovo vegetarian) is a vegetarian who does not eat animal flesh of any kind, but is willing to consume dairy and egg products.

But I'm also asian, so I eat fish, Because i'm asian.
so really I'm not a vegetarian.
I'm an ethical picky eater.
And i'm completely full of Bullshit.
Kinda.
I just dont' want to eat animal flesh because when I did, or if I do. I can't help but think abotu where it exactly came from. Under the conditions it came to be what it was today and the frigggen texture.
Can't handle that shit.

So I'm an ethical picky eater.

I like coke. (the soda)



No comments:

Post a Comment