It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, September 9, 2011

What a strange day.

I have so much to blog about. It's insane.
But right now I'm just going to tell all of you how great of a mood I am in and why I'm in such a fricken great mood.
Like I'm pretty much on cloud nine euphoric!
So one. I got a job. it's not the greatest job in the world, but it's a job and it's going to pay for things and shit.
(fricken mcd's employee right hurrrrrr. but whatevs. it's a job and that's all that matters right?)

And two: I hung out with my friend Nicole whom I haven't seen all summer. And we talked about EVERYTHING. Like we pretty much swapped life stories tonight. Down to every last detail. And she's in such a great place right now, and she gave me some hope and inspiration to help me get to that very same place. It's incredible. Like talking to her just helped me clear my mind and be like "yeah. you wanna know what world, any decision I make is MY decision. I dont' have to let anyone tell me waht to do or waht i can do. Or let them decide anything for me. Because I am fucking Morgan Marie Le Kander. i am the shit."  (I know. I'm in that good of a mood.)
Here's a quote from our dinner at Outback: "Guys like that make you end up murdered in the middle of the woods."  *waiter walking by, drops a fork on the floor and stares at us for like two minutes. HILARIOUS.
"I don't care if it's indoor plumbing, or outdoor plumbing. Just as long as the house is nice."


Three: Guess who's out of my closet! Yeeeeuupppp. You guessed it. (well if you read my blog you guessed it.) My mother. She left as of today. which is fucking great! I'm so happy. Like this giant anchor that was strapped to my back is GONE. hallelujah.

Four. I talked to Jenny Pinther today. Who is just awesome in her own right. And we talked about college, and how she was doing there and she gave me some life advice.
AND
then I was also talking one of my camp counselors from wayyy back in the day. His name is takeo ogata, and he's from japan. He graduated from college and now has a business marketing degree thing and speaks english very well. so he represents this furniture business in japan and they're going to pay him to come to america and sell this furniture because he can speak english. how fucking awesome ist hat?
and then i was all oh my gosh how do you do that>
and he's like if you can speak another language and have a BA in business businesses will send you places because of that.
and i was like "get paid to travel?"
and he was like "yeah."
So yeah.
And then this morning i saw a fucking bear run accross the road!
it was a baby black bear! with his cute brown nose!
it was fricken adorable !!! <3
and that's all i have the attention span to write about right now.
I'm just so happy!
good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment