It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Love is.

Love is eating your favorite food for breakfast lunch and dinner.

And love is ____.
What is love?
Is it really what you feel when you're with that one person?
Then why do you feel it when you're with other people?
Could it really be what you feel

Never mind. Love is. Complicated.
I want it.
But  I don't want the attachment that comes with love. I dont' want the
need to always be held in charge for returning it. I don't want

I don't know what I want.
I feel like everyone wants me to figure out what  I want right now.
But it's not that easy.
I can't just make a cut and dry decision.
Nothing is black and white.
If it were, this might be easy.
If it were, I might be happy.
But it's not that I'm not happy.
No, I'm happy.
I'm just speaking in a relatively different sort of happy.
But it's this kind of happy that's making me so sad to begin with
so maybe I don't need this sort of happy.

Why have I been posting only inane dumb posts about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment