It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Anxiety.

*Deep breathing. Deep Breathing. Deep Breathing*


I'm kinda freakin' out. I go to school online, and it's cool. It's online and stuff,
but I'm really freaking out.
I'm like two weeks behind schedule. Which means that I'm doing nothing but school work, day and night.
And so far I've only accomplished a little tiny bit of math, and a week of chemistry. It's so insane.
I have other classes too.
And my printer ran out of ink today, which if you didn't know is a vital part of my online schooling.
I feel so anxious.
And I can hear my breathing over my loud music in my ears because I'm freakin' out.
This is almost too much.
I knew online school was going to be harder, but I didn't expect to start off two weeks late.
And then the whole not being able to physically see your teacher kinda psyches me out, because I'm finally
comfortable with the whole "if you ask questions, you'll understand the subject better" state of mind. Meaning
that i'm finally okay with raising my fucking hand. But now I can't really do that. i just open up a friggen file
and just go at it.
Do some self directed learning.
which is fine. I like self directed learning. it's just kinda over whelming when you start off two weeks behind.
I'm just freakin' out. No big deal.

I'm gonna go finish chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment