It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I hate birthdays.








I hate birthdays.
I really do.
Darth vader wished me happy brithday. It's on my facebook wall.
Today you know, my big mama was like a premonition.
She was trying to tell me not to get my hopes up for today.
That good things can come out of bad things, but the bad things are still there.
And you know what? Bad things are birthdays.
They have never been my thing.
Like ever.
Here's a quick retelling of my last four or five birthdays,

2008-age: 14
I did not celebrate. My parents were fighting.

2009-age: 15
My mother was kicked out of the house on this day, and I helped her move. And for some reason
I moved out with her. So I spent my fifteenth birthday getting kicked out of my house.

2010- age: 16
I didn't do anything. Absolutely nothing. Why? Because my parents were fighting, but at the same time
my mother was too caught up in dating this one guy to even really notice. So eh.

2011- age: 17
Well. This one is going to be the whole blog pretty much.
But first I'd like to post some things up, like facts and images and shit.
Fact: Right now, 120 people have wished me happy birthday via facebook. I know it's just facebook. and I do think it's a little creepy that people whom I don't really know very well posted happy birthday... but still. 120 birthday wishes to me.
And so here is what went down today.
My car won't start. Whoopi fricken fuck. So big mama is a fucking bitch.
Second. my day got a little better because my best friend, came and was all, "yo dude, cheer up. it's your birthday and birthdays are awesome." and i was all, "OH MY GOD LOOK AT ALL OF THE LAFFY TAFFY! BIRTHDAYS ROCK!" Oh but I was wrong. Birthdays do not rock. they fucking suck,
anyways.
So i went to French River. I did not learn how to speak french by immersing myself in the magical waters of this river. I did climb and almost get attacked by killer wasps. Haha, just kidding. Kind of. The wasps were dangerous and almost attacked me. but they weren't killer.
And so I don't know, this was like the best part of my day. It was chill and cool. and I just like hanging out with this person in general. But right now, I'm too sad and angry and cry-y to really get into detail about how happy and great it was . Lo siento (i'm sorry)
anyway so then i went home and got ready to get shot. (pictueres that is)
and I'll post those later. They're nice.
It was fucking 44 fucking degrees ou and i was wearing like nothing.
Being a model "is suppperrr awesommee !!1111!!! sometimes.
anyways. so after that,
it was supposed to be pizza luce with the family.
But, I should have known that that was askign for too much.
i mean really, it was just absolutely crossing a fucking line to want some frucking loaded potato fuckign pizza.
on top of that. I have my fucking period.
and not only that.
my father fucking went out of his fuckign way to let me know that I was a spoiled brat who
asked for too much. when all I fuckign wanted was a fucking potato pizza.
I don't think that that is asking for to much.
It mnigth be.
It could be.
But I don't think it is.
And now I'm crying.
I'm really upset.
Becasuse I had high hopes for this birthday.
I thoght that maybe this year it was going to be different.
But i guess fucking not.
So here I am.
Sobbing.
In bed.
LIke an idiot.
Because it's my birthday.
I fucking hate birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment