It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I talk to myself. A lot.

I imagine conversations with myself. And with imaginary people. In imaginary situations.
Today's imaginary conversation.

"Listen kid, I didn't get to the top because I'm good at what  I do. I got to the top because I'm fucking great at what I do. I didn't follow the rules. i didn't pussy foot around and wait for people to tell me that I did a good job.I know I did a fucking great job. I don't do things by the books so I don't get book results. I get my results. And my results work. Because i"m the best. Because I don't give a fuck about what anyone but you and me have to say. Get it? What matters is that you and I have an understanding of what we're doing. And if we like it. Then fuck everyone else. Because we're right."

I'm not going to say who in my head said this or why they said this.
They just did.

Am I going insane?
Or am I possibly the only person in this world who has any clue as to what's going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment