It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"so there were these women. nurses. three nurses and they were naughty really really naughty. three naughty nurses. saucy even saucy and naughty. three saucy naughty nurses and they were taking a shower together and three naughty saucy bad nurses in the shower. And then this doctor comes in and these three naughty nurses had huge..."

^^ I love Greys Anatomy.

It's not that I don't know what to do, it's that it hurts so much to do it.
And when it hurts so much to the point of almost unbearability that's when I know that I'm doing the right thing.
But the thing is, that when it hurts this much, I pretend it doesn't hurt at all.
That is how I deal.
By not.


I have been forgetting to add the blog songs.
Here's one.

I don't remember my dream last night. only that it was scary and that I dreamed.

Last night my friend was down in the dumps
and then started talking to me, and said that he felt better.
and that made me feel pretty darn good, because
I cheered him up!
I felt needed!
It was wonderful!


I think that if i was a surgeon I would like Addison.
I would come to work in heals and dresses.


I have nothing to blog about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment