It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Runnaway with me.

I am giving myself no other choice than to be great.
I'm going to be a great petite model because I am giving myself no other choices.
I have other plans that I would like to someday achieve, but in reality I don't like to let myself settle for anything.
I will not settle for an office job. If I let myself do that, what does that say about me? I'll tell you.
It says that I don't care about myself or my dreams. It says that I let people run my future.
I made a discovery today.
There was a time in history when plus sized models were all the rage, and I mean  to be honest they still should be, check out this babe!
Plus size models 5

They're hot. And if I wasn't already brainwashed by todays media I would completely LOVE to be a plus sized model.
They're beautiful. Realistic and just hot in general. I mean, LOOK AT THAT. ^^

And then there was Stick Thin.
And they were alright. I mean there wasn't much to them (punny aren't I?)

(I love chanel; chanel chanel. this is obviously Lagerfield chanel. it's impractical. the very thing that Coco herself built her empire fighting)



And now we are in the age of the Super Tall Model.
They're giants.
And make my dreams die.

Whether that is real or not I don't care, I'm just adding visuals for my point.


And now you wanna know what should start trending? and most definitely will be trending very soon?
Fricken Petite models!
*Hey that's me!!!!!!


HOLY FRICKEN FRICK. WHO IS THAT?
ME.
BITCHES.

But see, I have every reason to strive to obtain my dreams. Not because of what my face looks like, there are puh-lenty of not facially beautiful models, but they know how to bend and manipulate their bodies. Which is what I'm actually very good at doing, regardless of how awkward I am. I am a very awkward person.
This is my dream.
I'm going to strive for it.

What's your dream?!
How are you going to obtain it?

No comments:

Post a Comment