It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Mad Town.

These are some images from when I was in Madison.
Am I going to post all of them because I think that I am the greatest photographer in the entire world?
Yep.



HOW CUTE (:


My tat. Like hours after I got it done.
Awesome.



T-man (Tristan) looking at the merry go round after we had finished eating at Elles Deli.
 YUM.


And now not so silhouette-y. (:






Mighty mouse flyin' over my head while I ate a vegetarian pita wrap?
Fuck Yeah.


This was this toy machine thing that you peered into and you pressed a button and lights 
strobed and the little clowns whirred in a circle throwing their pins.It was realllyy fast. And I was trying to catch the movement and the chaos in one still image. This was the best Icould do.
Also. I hate clowns.

And that is the max ammoun tmy blog will let me upload. Woop woop.

"Your cat only likes me because I have a girl cat."

"My cat is much better than that and doesn't even like other cats. Besides your cat is a whore."



Meow.
   /\__/\
 (='v'=)




No comments:

Post a Comment