It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, September 5, 2011

I believe that the Rooster Came before the hen.

^^ Get it?
It's a dirty joke.

So today my father was sad. He was very sad and decided to cut the grass while drinking beer, and he cut the grass with a tractor. (which isn't uncommon. I live in the middle of nowhere. you need to cut your grass with a tractor.) And so I was all "hey man, cheer up. Let's go get dairy queen." and he was all "Can't you jsut go get a gallon of ice cream from the store?" (Rigth now I totally wish we would have done that, but my cute little starkiss was delicious a few hours ago.) But in the end I got him to go to dairy queen and buy me a starkiss.
when we got there though, there was this couple waiting in the drivethru line but there was a whole truck space inbetween them and the next car with the little talking box in between.
So my dad just pulls right up in front of them and they look a little peeved, though i'm not sure that they even knew what they were going to get.
And as we were paying my father (seriously the stingiest man I know. [I say that with love]) says, "What's the total of the people behind us?" my jaw dropped figuratively in my mind. And then
he hands the drivethrough cashier his card and says "I'll pay for theirs"
and as we're leaving My thoughts started thinking, we were meant to cut in front of them for some odd reason.
and As i'm thinking this my father starts explaining how he was glad that i made him go get ice cream and how he was supposed to just cut in front of them.
and then I thought, wow.
You truly are my father.
And I was happy.
Because I had ice cream for free and so did the people behind me.


These things are the fucking best.

No comments:

Post a Comment