It's okay lil' asian.

.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I think your interface has some bugs.

Holy friggen balls.
So for school I'm supposed to download Fathom as a part of this fricken tech orientation right?
And i'm just flyin' through it being all friggen baddass and feeling really tech savvy.
And. Then. I. Tried. To. Put. Fathom*. On. My. Computer.

*Fathom: Synonym: Fucking Bitch.

I'm so confused! And then I put in a tech ticket (it's what you do when you're having technical problems and then someone emails you or whatever and fixes your problem) I have done everything that the instructions tell me to do. Well actually no, because what's happening on my computer isn't what the instructions say are supposed to happen.
And if what the instructions say aren't happening on my computer then I must be doing something horribly wrong.
Or I don't know.
If anyone knows what to do you should definitely help me!
Please.
I'm dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment