It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, September 30, 2011

27 Dresses and free breast implants.

So Here are some cool dresses that I would really enjoy having in my closet.















^^ MY second favorite dress of them all!


^ MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DRESS,








Also if your looking for someone who will pay for you to have free breast implants
AND you're looking for love,
look no further for I have found a dating site for you!

CLICK FOR FREE BOOBIES.

Also,
last night I painted my ode to Audrey Kawasaki,
you might remember that blog that I made that had some interesting images that she had painted.
Well this is my half assed (half assed because when it came to the hair i was sleepy and quit early. and made it kinda shitty. But i'm my own worst critic right?)




Though parts of it came out A LOT better than I had thought they would.
Like that heart.
damn check that out yo.
It's a nice heart.
and her lips i fucked up on.
But look at that nose! cute (:
But Yeah, So basicaly I'm the shit.
(Gotta love my ego.)

Also also also.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS (carmen san diego?) MY MOTHER?
Dude, she seriously like fell off ofthe face of the earth.
I have no idea where she is.
no one does.
and the only personthat i kno that she is talking to doesn't even know where she is
and her phone is off
and idk.
scary shit man.
where is she?
Mostly i'm curious because she has my license, my social security card, and my debit card (which has like two dollars on it, but hey. that's still my two dollars or whatever is on there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment