It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Feet fetishes.

Are nasty.
Wanna know who had one?
F*cking Cassanova. Yep the guy who's known for spending more time inside of ladies than out.
Ish.

It's fall now.
There's no denying the sixty degree weather. It can't not be fall with this temperature. it's disgusting.
Alright I have a new birthday wish list.
1.) A pikachu.
2.) An electric blanket.
I heard that this winter is supposed to be the coldest one that we've had in the longest time.
So I'm going to need all of the warmth that I can get. because it's going to be disgustingly cold this year.

So in case you're wondering. There's only eighteen more days to get me a birthday present. It's not that long if you think about it.
Ah,
I'm starting to get scared. I know that I talk a lot about being young and shit, but I'm starting to feel really old.
I haven't done anything with my life so far. I haven't finished anything that I've written, I haven't modeled for real. I haven't travelled. I haven't done any of the things that I would have liked to have accomplished by the time I'm eighteen and now it seems that I only have a year. And it feels like life is closing slowly in on me and I'm losing time to accomplish the things that i want to accomplish.
So this year I'm going to buckle down and get a lot of shit done!
FIRETRUCK YEAH.


Anyway. So i've been reading all of these interesting articles online and it amazes me how much civilization has forgotten and remembered throughout the years. Like Concrete. Seriously. People from many many many many years ago fricken perfected the shit, and then when the dark ages came WE FORGOT THE RECIPE AND WERE ALL HEY LET'S JUST BUILD SHIT OUT OF STICKS AND MUD. IT'S NOT AS GREAT AS THOSE AWESOME BUILDINGS THAT THE ROMANS MADE, BUT THEY'RE WITCHES AND PAGANS SO IT'S OKAY. WE DON'T WANT THEIR SHIT ANYWAY.
Idiots.
Seriously.
History amazes me.
It's so just incredible the way people did things, and are doing them now because of history.
And how we are affected by history.

Just incredible I tell you.
Absolutely incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment